Off Track! by SGAG is a strategy card game where you build MRT tracks to reach your destination, while disrupting others and throwing them off track!
In this game, there are 3 teams:
- Office Lady (Objective: get to CBD)
- School Boy (Objective: get to Ruffles Institution)
- Disruptor (Prevent both red & green teams from getting to their Destination)
Every player starts off with a randomly selected character.
If you're an Office Lady or School Boy, you have to get to your specific Destination, through an uninterrupted track route built from a Home.
The Disruptors have to stop both of them from reaching their Destinations.
How to play:
1. Play 1 action per turn.
2. Place Track Cards on the Map to get to your Destination, or play Action Cards to throw the other teams off track
3. Keep playing until the Draw Pile and cards in hand run out.
4. If Office Ladies or School Boys have not reached their Destination by then, Disruptors win!
Suitable for 3-9 players.
- 1 cloth map (67 x 67cm)
- 132 gloss-laminated square cards (6 x 6cm) (9 Character Cards, 4 Home Cards, 4 Destination Cards, 48 Action Cards, 67 Track Cards)
- 1 instruction sheet